Wednesday, July 1, 2015

There is a great book written by Max Lucado called You Are Special.  The last page says, "Remember you are special because I made you.  And I don't make mistakes."

The Bible says in Psalm 139:13-14 "For Thou didst from my inward parts; Thou didst weave me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to Thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; wonderful are Thy works"

I say: God made us. God loves us. God does not make mistakes!
You are all you need to be.  God gave you all the tools to be who you were meant to be.  Open your mind and hearts to His love and you will be strong in yourself through God. You will be guided to be who God made you to be. You were made special and God loves you!


*Put God in the center, then everything and anything will come together.  By D. Scozzari

* Paraphrased from a card made by Universal Designs

 

No comments:

Post a Comment