Monday, July 29, 2013

Hi, everyone who maybe following this blog.  The book is signed off and ready to go, but marketing will not talk to me until the book is "live" (actually out there for sale).  Can you believe it? I don't have the materials to present to bookstores, etc., nor can I talk to the publisher about a marketing program until the book is physically up for sale.  You would think a marketing plan would be in place by time that happened.  My mouth is wide open!  I just want to write.  Let this process just go away like a bad dream! 

Not to toot my own horn, but everyone (kids and adults) who have read this book has said it was great. Of course there were helpful comments that I appreciated, but all comments have been positive  I am so anxious to see what you all,or you guys (I was born and raised in New York State), have to say about it.  Let me hear from you once this book is "live"!

No comments:

Post a Comment